Nekkid Cuties

Eye Candy

Educated BJs: Mar 15, 2012

with 7 comments

Nice glasses.. now suck it good!

Written by admin

March 15, 2012 at 11:59 pm

7 Responses

1. I want you to remove my picture, it copyrighted by me and you do not have my permission to use it. remove it or I will take legal action….Thank you Shenna

Shenna

January 9, 2013 at 11:21 am

2. I want you to remove number 11, It is my picture ND i HOLD THE COPYRIGHT you do not have my permission to use it. Please Remove it or I will take legal action….Thank you Shenna

Sure Shenna, but removing it from here does not make it disappear from the many other sites that have it. Ever used google image search?

and by the way, that picture does not even show your full face if that is really you.

Shenna cookin

January 9, 2013 at 11:24 am

• yes I have used the image search, thats how I found you, and by [posting my email address you are again breaking the law, by your own rules ( Your email address will not be published.) why couldn’t you just be nice about it and remove it? These are my private pictures and they do not belong to you, and im sure the court would agree with me, Am I going to have to take you to court? It would be so much easier if you just removed it…..Thank You…Shenna.

You threatened me for no fault of mine and without any intentional provocation and you expect anonymity? Wow.. you are full of it.

PS: The policy to not publish email on blog replies is common courtesy- not a law or rule. You behaved like an asshole.

Shenna

January 10, 2013 at 2:11 pm

3. ok by the way you have the wrong IP address. and I see you still haven’t taken it down and why are you posting my email address? I asked very nicely, not going to be that way next time. yes I have used the search and had the others removed as well. So im asking again nicely to please take it down. And please quit posting my email address. Thank you Shenna

The funny thing is that all you had to say in the beginning was “Hey, look this is one of my more embarrassing pictures. Could you please remove or replace it with some other picture”.

That is it… and I would have happily replaced that picture with another similar themed picture. But no.. You had to be an asshole and ‘demand’ that I remove it.

Shenna cook

January 10, 2013 at 1:42 pm

4. I asked you real nice to remove it but instead you have posted it to other sites, why are you being a dick? because you can’t get any? when I had the other sites to remove them they were nice enough to comply, you are the one who’s posting them to other sites., by the way I have saved , these messages to take to court.

Because you did not ask me nicely! The right way is not claim that they were stolen.. You could have easily said- “I am embarrassed of them” rather than try to pull some legal shit and mouth big words like ‘Copyright’.

Is it my fault that you (if that is really you) or the guy being blown in that picture lost control of that picture?

I have no reason to believe that you own the said picture. Remember that you are not a professional photographer or a production studio. I did check if that was the case. People would mock me if I claimed that a random picture of a guys butt was mine if nobody could identify me from it. The reality is that you are very plain and nondescript.

Remember that any legal arguments relies on intentions and I have none. I used that picture as a “filler” for some of the much better pictures in that particular post to create a 4×4 grid. Also remember that people routinely do far worse that reupload a few personal x-rated pictures to websites. You are welcome to waste your time and money.

PS: I have not yet re-uploaded your pictures as they can still be found on multiple albums on imagefap (try a google image search). I hope you remember that I can log every single IP address that looks at any given post or picture.

Shenna

January 10, 2013 at 2:35 pm

5. im asking very nice to please remove them, I have done the same at imagefap and I don’t care if you have an IP, im sure you know about piggybacking an IP address. As for them being me why would I go to any trouble to try and have them removed other than I dont want my family seeing them, and it really takes a low life to try and destroy someone over a picture, Now im asking very nicely to please remove them…Shenna

Shenna

January 11, 2013 at 10:45 am

6. Thank you for removing them.

Shenna